domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Things I have done


I have done a lot of things during the semester, like write articles using information of internet, also listen songs and see their lyrics or watch some videos in youtube. This activities are very good to my practice because with them, i have improved in things like write better: using connectors, new words , better gramatic and new topics. This excercises contributed in my learning of this language and are very usefull to my future.

On the other hand i have read articles in english finding words that i didn´t undertand, then looked them in the dictionary, and tried to leran them; this is very useful to acquire vocabulary. Apart from this activities i watch movies and T.V shows with subtitles in english to pactice "listening" and also to understand the meaning.

Studium was a good tool that help in my learning process, there i did excercises in vocabulary, grammar, and listening, also i made some videos with movie maker.

Even though i have obstacles in my learning process , i am going to keep doing all this activities and excercises because i am sure that with them i will learn a good english .

No hay comentarios: